1895 – The Rev. Milton H. Stine became pastor. The building at 1311 Derry Street was purchased for use as a parsonage for $3,800.
1896 – The Boys Brigade was organized.
1901 – The Rev. Austin A. Kelly assumed his pastorate. Members of Christ Church's East End Mission Sunday School met April 3 to form Redeemer Church, with a charter membership of 63 people.
1906 – Three properties next to the church were purchased for $11,000 for expansion.
1908 – Improvement of the nearby Gorgas property created more Sunday School space.
1911 – The Rev. H. F. Long became pastor.
1912 – The Rev. Thomas Reisch assumed his pastorate, to serve for 17 years.
1914 – The congregation voted in January to build a new Sunday School building. The cornerstone was laid in September, 1915, and the building was dedicated in March, 1916.
1922 – The Sunday School hour was changed from afternoon to morning.
1924 – The present church's cornerstone was laid April 27, 1924. The new church was dedicated on January 10, 1926.
1926 – Tower chimes were installed.
1927 – A Boy Scout charter was granted March 21.
1928 – The first Vacation Bible School was held and a Junior Choir was organized.
1929 – The Rev. Milton H. Stine returned for a second pastorate.
1932 – The Rev. W. C. Dunlap was elected interim pastor. Later the Rev. Jacob E. Rudisill became pastor, to serve for 27 years.
1940 – The Fiftieth Anniversary was observed April 21-28.
1942 – A Cub Scout pack was organized March 2.
1943 – Weekday Church School started, continuing into 1959. Sunday evening services were discontinued. A Senior Girl Scout troop was organized in December.
1946 – A Sunday School orchestra was organized.
1948 – The Garverich property next to the church was purchased for $13,000. It was demolished in 1957 to make way for the Education Building.
1949 – An acolyte organization was formed.
1953 – Two morning worship services were instituted (the early service was discontinued in 1979).
1957 – Midweek services were discontinued. Rev. Henry Wohlgemuth, a son of the church, served as supply pastor for four months during Pastor Rudisill's illness
1958 – The Rev. Albert Weber was elected associate pastor; he served for one year. "The Helper" newsletter was established, later to be called the "Hill Beacon" and then the "Beacon."
1959 – The property at 3901 Schoolhouse Lane was purchased for a parsonage in November. A parking lot was begun with purchase of 1333 Vernon Street. In 1964 the 1335 Vernon Street property was added.